To teach, motivate and inspire people to be healthy in their body
and mind and to help them reach their greatest potential.
Providing naturopathic therapeutics for men, women, and children:
- Individualized Nutrition/Wellness Plans
- Whole Foods Nutritional supplements
- Homeopathic drainage
- Autonomic Response Testing (ART)
- Homeopathy Therapy
- Nutritional Support for Children with Autism/PDD
- Craniosacral therapy (children only)
- Customized Flower Essence Formulas
- Dietary and lifestyle modifications
5 Reasons to see a Naturopathic Doctor
- We get people healthy and do it without drugs.
- We are the Health Restoration experts.
- We are focused on you and your health.
- We can give you the most detailed information and diet and whole-FOOD supplementation for your mind and body.
- We are the experts in natural healing and can design a customized wellness plan to meet your unique health challenges.
Take control of your health and well-being, e-mail or phone me to set-up a complementary 10-minute phone consultation to discuss your concerns and how I can help you.
Who should see a Naturopathic Doctor
There are doctors that take the time to listen and encourage questions. There are doctors that can determine the root of seemingly unrelated symptoms and provide natural, safe, and effective medicine.
It is discouraging to receive medical services and not feel heard or not really have your problems addressed. If you are
- tired of not being listened to
- frustrated by taking one prescribed drug after another
- or chasing symptoms as if they had no cause
You have options beyond the traditional managed care medical approach to healthcare.
Seeking the help and support of a licensed naturopathic doctor can turn you from simply managing your condition to regained health. As you begin healing, you will also learn ways to change lifestyle habits so you can maintain a healthy, vibrant, joyful life.
If you are ready to feel your best, working with a licensed naturopathic doctor can be a life changing experience. Naturopathic medicine is unique in its focused approach to health and wellness, treating each person’s individual needs.
Contact Us Now
Forest Hills, Queens at Tree of Life Yoga and Wellness Center:
Monday 1:00 p.m- 8:00: p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m and 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m- 1:00 p.m
Phone and Skype consults are available.
- Payment is due in full at the time of the visit. We accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard.
- A visit fee will be charged to patients who do not cancel, via phone call or e-mail, within 24 hours.